PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
These Terms & Conditions (“Agreement”) constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and mshonoapparel.com (“we”, “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the https://mshono.com website (“Website”) and the services we offer (“Services”).
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our Website. We may or may not post notices on the homepage of our Website when such changes occur.
- Application and Acceptance of the Terms
- You may not access or use the Services or the Site and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with mshonoapparel.com, or (b) you are not permitted to receive any Services under the laws of Uganda or other countries/regions including the country/region in which you are resident or from which you access and use the Services and the Site.
- mshonoapparel.com has posted using the English language version of the Terms, you agree that the English language version will govern your access to and use of the Services or the Site.
- You may be required to enter into separate agreement(s), whether online or offline, with mshonoapparel.com for any Service (or features within the Services) (each an “Additional Agreement). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service (or feature within the Service) concerned.
- The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of mshonoapparel.com.
- Users Generally
- As a condition of your access to and use of the Site or Services, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when accessing or using the Site or Services.
- You agree that (a) you will not copy, reproduce, download, re-publish, sell, distribute or resell any Services or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings, etc available on or through the Site (the “Site Content”), and (b) you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any Site Content for the purposes of operating a business that competes with mshonoapparel.com, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Site Content. Systematic retrieval of Site Content from the Sites to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Mshono.com is prohibited. Use of any content or materials on the Site for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms is prohibited.
- You agree not to undertake any action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks of mshonoapparel.com and/or any other User nor to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
- You agree not to undertake any action which may undermine the integrity of mshonoapparel.com’s feedback system, such as leaving positive feedback for yourself using secondary Member IDs or through third parties or by leaving unsubstantiated negative feedback for another User.
- Force Majeure
mshonoapparel.com shall not be liable for or required to pay compensation of any nature whatsoever for any loss arising from the unavailability, inconvenience or failures of the services or systems due to the following reasons:
- system shut-down for maintenance;
- inability to transmit data, money transaction, acceptance or declining of an order due to failures in communications terminals or telecommunications equipment;
- systems failure and inability to perform its functions) due to force majeure events including but not limited to typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power failure, fires, storms, war, political unrest, labour strikes, shortage of labor or materials, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, terrorist attack, explosions, acts of God, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties; or
- suspension or delay of services or systems failure due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of mshonoapparel.com such as hacker or cyber-attacks, technical adjustments or failure of the telecommunications department, website upgrades, third party problems or any suspension or disruption of transportation or business operation (including but not limited to delays or disruption of the resumption of work or operation ordered by any government agency) in the event of a national or regional spread of epidemic or pandemic.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- mshonoapparel.com is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in the Site and the Site Content. The Site and Site Content embody trade secrets and other intellectual property rights protected under the Ugandan laws and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Site and Site Content shall remain with mshonoapparel.com, our affiliates or licensors, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under the Terms or by mshonoapparel.com are hereby reserved.
- “MSHONO”, “MSHONOAPPAREL.COM” and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Mshono Apparel Limited and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- mshonoapparel.com may have independent third parties involved in the provision of the Site or Services (e.g., the authentication and verification service providers). You may not use any trademark, service mark or logo of such independent third parties without prior written approval from such parties.
- To the largest extent permissible under applicable law, all rights, title and interest to all derivative work created by mshonoapparel.com and/or its affiliates using User Content pursuant to the Terms shall belong to mshonoapparel.com, which may be freely assignable, licensable or grantable by Mshonoapparel.com to any third party or its affiliates.
Since the transactions shall be conducted online, mshonoapparel.com shall not be liable for any differences between the products ordered online and the actual products delivered. The buyers/users should be specific and particular as to the products that they order for.
- All items bought or ordered on the mshonoapparel.com sites shall be fully paid for before any deliveries can be made.
- Customers will pay for the delivery charges which will be computed by the system according to their delivery address.
- All legal notices or demands to or upon mshonoapparel.com shall be made in writing and sent to mshonoapparel.com personally, by courier or certified mail to the following entity and address:
Mshono Apparel Limited
Plot 29B Ridgeway Drive Kololo,
P.O Box 29217,
- The notices should be put to the attention of the legal Department and shall be effective when they are received by mshonoapparel.com at the above-mentioned address.
- Law Applicable.
This agreement shall be governed by the Laws of the Republic of Uganda and parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ugandan Courts.